Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keynote again

Not so much a post from me but a relay of my wife's recent experiences.She has had difficulty projecting from Keynote after connecting to projectors, particularly where the projector has been powered off prior to her using it.
I suspect this involves playing around with the projector settings rather than the iPad itself. I have only once experienced a similar difficulty and I resolved it by powering up the projector and connecting it to the fixed PC, getting a projected image, then attached the iPad and selected the input source as laptop PC.

Nonetheless, it means that she has to bring a backup version of the lecture on a USB key as well as carrying the iPad, which in a way defeats the purpose of using the iPad at all. Just something you might want to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment