Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mac Off!

Two hardware developments over Christmas. I got a new iPad for my wife so my guilt level about taking hers is assuaged (and I get to use the word assuaged!).

Secondly, I crossed to the dark side and got an iMac. Looks nice but doesn't work because the keyboard doesn't work. Called Compu B on Grafton Street where I bought it and they weren't that interested. They said bring it in and they would look at it. So I would have to take a day and travel to Dublin as they won't accept it back by mail or courier!
I tried to contact apple but it is virtually impossible as apple will not permit me to register the iMac (can't register an iMac bought on that date!). Without registering I cannot access proper technical support.

And these guys are supposed to be promoting their brand in education!

No comments:

Post a Comment