Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nice Mac!

After eventually getting through to Apple I am in the process of getting the faulty keyboard replaced. I am looking forward to seeing whether the iMac is any better than a PC, and whether using one is as positive an experience as using the iPad.

On the iPad front, my wife is also a lecturer and she is going to use hers at work as well. The WiFi infrastructure at her place isn't great so it will be interesting to hear what her experience with the iPad will be. She will also be learning to use Keynote, Pages and Numbers (just as I am) and some of what I will post here will actually be an amalgam of our experiences.

Later this month I begin lecturing on a distance learning course, and as an experiment I am going to try to deliver content to and formatted for the iOS. Delivery will involve a Twitter feed, a blog and maybe even FaceBook (!) and I'll report on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment